Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mondayssss:(

Mondays always suck, even though It's spring break.
I should be making most of the holidays while I still have them.
I need a a new cell phone!My uncle said he'd get me a pink blackberry but I want a sidekick, they look soo sexy:)
School's gonna start on thursday.I don't want to go.Whats the use anyways, If I'm switching sections in August?
Stupid to go for two months and buy all the books!
So I'm thinking of writing in the paper.
I'll post the story here when I'm done with it, basically It's about this girl whose father is brain dead and she has to go to the hospital and turn the switch off.Igot the idea from 'My sisters keaper'. It's an amazing book, seriously!
It made me cry.Haha, well it dosen't take a lot to make me cry.I cried when I read 'Twilight' too*blushes*You know when Edward Cullen leaves in 'New moon'?
I know, stupid.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment