Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Postal Service is mine:)

So me and my friend were talking about Owl city.

Just because of Fireflies,the WHOLE freaking world likes it now.I mean we have been listening to Owl city since 2007 and now suddenly everyone likes it:0 Not fair.
Ok everyone has the right to like any artist.But still it gets annoying.>_<

This is a conversation between a 7th grade girl I met in my school bathroom.

Her:hey have you heard of the owl city?

Me:Umm yea and it's Owl city, not the owl city.

Her:whatever, I'm like there biggest fan.

Me:Really?How long have you been listening too owl city?

Her:I heard about them last month.What about you?

Me: Since 2007:)

Her:Really??They are that old?

Me :Oh yea.So whats your favorite song by owl city?

Her:Fireflies of course, they've only sung one song.

Me :excuse me?HE has sung tons of songs.

Her:Really?

Me:Yea. Strawberry Avalaunce?Vanilla twilight?Hello Seattle?Dear Vienna?
Which universe do you live in?

Her:Oh, I'll go home and listen to them now.Thanks

Me: Shitt!


Haha, so now I'm into The Postal Service.:D

1 comments:

ChickLitGirl said...

What about The Saltwater Room? Thats one of their best. Also, If My Heart Was a House. Owl City rocks. Adam's so poetic, its awesome.

Post a Comment